Software for Engineers
computeIT® ToolKIT is a series of design tools to allow for the quick and easy design of beam and column members.
This includes; moment resisting connections, beam and column members subject to combined actions, as well as purlins and girts. The computeIT ToolKIT also includes Expan Quick Connect Moment resisting connection technology.
Download computeIT brochure here.
computeIT ToolKIT provides users with the opportunity to:
- Design moment resisting connections with commonly available materials and connectors.
- Design solid and built-up members subject to combined actions easily, considering the effects of alternative restraint options.
- Select loading combinations for analysis to AS/NZS 1170, with automatic selection of duration of load factor.
- Analyse different members to determine cost-effective options.
- Design solid and i-beam purlins and girts, including support and restraint details.
- Create a job specific Engineering Analysis Report including designed members and connections.
computeIT ToolKIT now allows users to design Expan technology Quick Connect for connection of rigid moment connection:
- Timber to timber knee/beam connections.
- Timber to steel framing beam, apex and ridge connections.
- Splice connections.
- 32 or 64 bit CPU
- Windows 7 SP1 or later
- .NET Framework 4.5 or later
- Processor Speed – 1 GHz
- RAM – 512 MB
- Disk Space – 100 MB (Minimum)
- Internet connectivity for updates
Available on Microsoft® operating system only.